WE'VE BEEN PLAYING AROUND - Please Read.
Our temperature controls allow you lot, the Buckscoop community, to have your say on each deal posted in the forums even your own. If you think it is a bargain then vote hot. If you dont, vote cold. It is all up to you!
One thing to remember is that the temperature of a deal is controlled by a number of things, how many comments it has, how many views it has, how many votes it has, who the voters were etc.
Your voting power (which determines how much the temp changes when you vote) is determined by your reputation. Every time you post a deal, post on the forum, make a comment using the little comments link below (really a post to the bulletin board) or have your deal voted hot by others your POWER increases, and a little secret if you post a deal and it gets voted hot youll probably be promoted to superman (or woman) around here and have more voting power than we do hows that for democracy.
We know theres a little Johnny Howard in all of you so how do you vote? See the little hot, cold and warm buttons below. Click them. Gwaaan you know you want to just a little one. You want to be superman not just little Johnny then become active around here and well supply you the red undies at a bargain.
If you have any questions at all, or are looking for a particular thing (computer, present, voucher) please post in the forum dont be shy, we dont bite. Or just PM to Nod or Admin.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping