Usually it is $29+$16 per month, but you get $15/month off on mobile handset repayments if you sign up by 29th February; saving you a total of $264!
But that's not all...
If you purchase via the Buckscoop link, you should also be eligible for an extra $100 cashback.
I am not sure if you could also use the 10% off SAVE10 offer for existing customers (but you need to obviously get a new plan and new number on top of your current one) but if you can, that's an additional $69.60 off.
The phone is $716 paid over 24 months with Buckscoop cashback
If you are also eligible for the 10% off with code save10, it brings the cost of the phone down to $646.40 paid over 24 months.
Edited to add:
this exact same offer is also available for the Samsung Galaxy SII
Obviously the Galaxy Nexus is a better deal as this one is only a savings of $120. Also the nexus is a newer phone =) I'm waiting for the galaxyS III to come out ;D
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - Cotton On Brief sale - 8 undies for $38...thats $4.75 for a pair of ladies undies. Was from $79.60 to $119.60 for 8 undies in this sale [saving up to $81.60]. Deal expires 24.01.2017
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies
- 43° - "Biggest Bed Linen Sale Ever" at Adairs - E.G. Home Republic Brooklyn Waffle Quilt Cover Set White in QB was $249.95 now $99.95