Uncle Frank: Kata Tjuta and Dunes Desert Tour
Cost is $101.50 - buckscoop 3.5% cashback, making it $98.45 by my calculation.
This tour introduces you to the desert. Leaving mid-afternoon, our guide will explain the nature of the desert and its development. A short walk to the dune lookout puts one in touch with your environment and lets you delight in the spectacular panoramic view of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) - a very sacred place to the Aboriginal people. Arriving at Walpa (Olga) Gorge, we walk into this mystic place, to hear how it has evolved over millions of years. The scale of the walls and the wind far above, add a sense of mystery here, which profoundly affects all that participate.
The sky blue deepens and the great domes of Kata Tjuta (Olgas) flush RED as the tour retires to the sunset viewing area to celebrate the fantastic colour changes wrought by sunset with complimentary sparkling wine. Sit back and absorb the desert solitude or relax and chat
to your guide about Australia's RED centre. The spectacle fades as you return to Yulara beneath a sky of brilliant stars. A 4 hour tour including short walks and champagne and sunset at Kata Tjuta (Olgas). Tour departs from all resort accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort.
Meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking
- 66° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 40° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 33° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each