Entertainment & Leisure
The Wiggles- special internet pre-sale tickets on sale from 10am 29th July
The Wiggles are coming to a Big Tent event near you!
$35 for A Reserve tickets
$40 for Hot Potato tickets
$45 for Ringside tickets
All children over 19 months need a ticket.
The Family Event of the Year!
The Wiggles are celebrating their birthday and Australia, you're invited to the party!
As the main part of the celebrations 'The Wiggles Big Birthday in The Big Tent' is an unprecedented presentation for the super group with the venue allowing a 360 degree view of the stage in an a 3000 seat intimate setting.
This will be a show with the perfect combination of your favourite songs and some fabulous new tunes that will have children, mums, dads and grand parents dancing in the aisles!
Anthony, Murray, Jeff and Sam would like to personally invite you to the world's longest birthday party as The Wiggles celebrate 20 unforgettable years together.
Sat 1 to Sun 2 Oct - Hall Park, Mandurah
Thu 6 to Sun 9 Oct - Langley Park, Perth
Thu 13 to Sat 15 Oct - Bonython Park, Adelaide *
Tue 18 to Wed 19 Oct - Gateway Lakes, Wodonga
Sat 22 to Sun 23 Oct - Stockland Park, Sunshine Coast
Sat 29 to Sun 30 Oct - Broadwater Parklands, Gold Coast *
Sat 26 to Sun 27 Nov - Epic Park, Canberra *
Thu 1 to Sun 4 Dec - Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
Fri 9 to Sun 11 Dec - RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane
Fri 16 to Sun 18 Dec - Castle Hill Showgrounds, Sydney
Wed 21 to Thu 22 Dec - Ent. Quarter Moore Park, Sydney
* these venues do not appear to be included in this pre-sale
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 26° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 14° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017