The clanfluence - collective back pats for March 08
You've all forced Deals Direct back up a tier for March already to 4.95%. As always - nice to see to buckscoop clanfluence at work.
An an update on the 14th March - Deals Direct have gone up another tier - so from now for the rest of the month confirmed transactions will go through at 5.4%
And another update 17th March. Deals Direct are up yet again to 5.85%.
Second one for the month is oo.com.au - up now to 6.3% as we've jumped through two tiers.
And once again - unofficially Catch of the Day are going through at 5.85% - I say unofficially because it makes no sense - they're not supposed to be at that rate but its good for you lot :). They will show the correct figure until end of month and we'll adjust the rates to show the increase once are sure that its going to remain.
As of 20th March Two Dollar Shop went through the first tier and are now running at 4.95%
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 39° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95
- 30° - Shoes, Jeans & Sweats Sellout at City Beach with Items starting from $12 each