The clanfluence - collective back pats for March 08
You've all forced Deals Direct back up a tier for March already to 4.95%. As always - nice to see to buckscoop clanfluence at work.
An an update on the 14th March - Deals Direct have gone up another tier - so from now for the rest of the month confirmed transactions will go through at 5.4%
And another update 17th March. Deals Direct are up yet again to 5.85%.
Second one for the month is oo.com.au - up now to 6.3% as we've jumped through two tiers.
And once again - unofficially Catch of the Day are going through at 5.85% - I say unofficially because it makes no sense - they're not supposed to be at that rate but its good for you lot :). They will show the correct figure until end of month and we'll adjust the rates to show the increase once are sure that its going to remain.
As of 20th March Two Dollar Shop went through the first tier and are now running at 4.95%
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 55° - Free Sydney Easter Family ShowLink pass worth $102 to the first 500 Daily Telegraph subscribers. ($59 subscription) Expires 06.04.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 44° - eBay 20% off Sports items at Reid Cycles, Lorna Jane, Harvey Norman and more eBay stores (see below). No min spend. Expires 22.02.2017