You've all forced Deals Direct back up a tier for March already to 4.95%. As always - nice to see to buckscoop clanfluence at work.
An an update on the 14th March - Deals Direct have gone up another tier - so from now for the rest of the month confirmed transactions will go through at 5.4%
And another update 17th March. Deals Direct are up yet again to 5.85%.
Second one for the month is oo.com.au - up now to 6.3% as we've jumped through two tiers.
And once again - unofficially Catch of the Day are going through at 5.85% - I say unofficially because it makes no sense - they're not supposed to be at that rate but its good for you lot :). They will show the correct figure until end of month and we'll adjust the rates to show the increase once are sure that its going to remain.
As of 20th March Two Dollar Shop went through the first tier and are now running at 4.95%
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017