The clanfluence - collective back pats for March 08
You've all forced Deals Direct back up a tier for March already to 4.95%. As always - nice to see to buckscoop clanfluence at work.
An an update on the 14th March - Deals Direct have gone up another tier - so from now for the rest of the month confirmed transactions will go through at 5.4%
And another update 17th March. Deals Direct are up yet again to 5.85%.
Second one for the month is oo.com.au - up now to 6.3% as we've jumped through two tiers.
And once again - unofficially Catch of the Day are going through at 5.85% - I say unofficially because it makes no sense - they're not supposed to be at that rate but its good for you lot :). They will show the correct figure until end of month and we'll adjust the rates to show the increase once are sure that its going to remain.
As of 20th March Two Dollar Shop went through the first tier and are now running at 4.95%
- 39° - 1/2 price Bonds at Woolies - includes women's, men's and kids' styles (excludes baby). Ends 02.05.2017
- 36° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 20° - 2 knits for $40 at Supre on selected styles (save 50% off or more)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 12° - Line 6 DT25 Bogner Tube Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo $1199 Delivered (45% off) @ SCMusic