Fashion & Accessories
Sound Activated Equaliser T-Shirt - small fish on COTD PLUS 4.95% cashback!!!!
Sound Activated Equaliser T-Shirt
Pumpin' up the Jam, Slashin' the Price!
Multiple sizes available Select your size using menu at checkout
With a built in sensor picking up on the sonic environment around you, these tees respond to music, speech, singing, rapping, flying saucers, intergalactic beats and other such day to day occurrences. Normally selling for up to $49.95, our price today is a joke really - its barely what youd expect to pay for a t-shirt, never mind a shirt with this kind of crowd pulling capability
Speaking of crowd pulling, when we first picked these up at our warehouse I pulled one on, and bam, everyone in the warehouse was following me around for a good two hours. Everyone was so excited we formed a team the Catch of the Day Digi-Street Beat team. Our aim was to walk the streets of Melbourne and break into song and dance at random moments hoping to attract more to our cause with our bright animated tees. Send me an email if youd like to join our cause well take over the world I assure you.
Anyway back to the t-shirt, wear them in clubs and get tons of people staring, wear them to business meetings and divert their eyes away from your dodgy sales charts, wear them to a funeral and prepare to be buried next!
The tees are very easy to wash, simply remove the convenient, tiny battery pack, and inner display sheet. The battery pack can be hidden on the inside of the shirt, or simply clipped to your belt, or perhaps slipped into your jeans pocket its up to you.
All I know is, at this price, youd be crazy to miss out
$21.70 including shipping for all states!
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)