Fashion & Accessories
These shoes are generally around the $80 mark (or more) in the retail stores, and $50 (or so) on the clearance website.... I find them to be very comfortable, and frankly (once they start to get scruffy) tend to wear them as casual shoes.
Postage is $8.80 flat for one or more pairs.
As comparison, David Jones are currently selling the Florsheim "Bogart" for $181 - normally $259.95 (http://www.davidjones.com.au/cat/may_event.html). I've had Florsheim shoes, and some other pretty dang expensive shoes, and (for comfort) prefer Rivers. Some of the competitors may look slightly better but for value & comfort it's hard to beat Rivers. At this price, I don't see how you can pass 'em by...
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017
- 50° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 44° - January Sale is now on at Kitchen Warehouse + free shipping over $29.95 using promo code: FREESHIP29 - Glasslock Container 4pc Set for $29.95 (save $40)