Fashion & Accessories
Rivers - Men's leather lined dress shoes $25
These shoes are generally around the $80 mark (or more) in the retail stores, and $50 (or so) on the clearance website.... I find them to be very comfortable, and frankly (once they start to get scruffy) tend to wear them as casual shoes.
Postage is $8.80 flat for one or more pairs.
As comparison, David Jones are currently selling the Florsheim "Bogart" for $181 - normally $259.95 (http://www.davidjones.com.au/cat/may_event.html). I've had Florsheim shoes, and some other pretty dang expensive shoes, and (for comfort) prefer Rivers. Some of the competitors may look slightly better but for value & comfort it's hard to beat Rivers. At this price, I don't see how you can pass 'em by...
- 38° - 50% off kidswear at Boohoo using discount code 50KIDS, ends 27.04.2017
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)
- 17° - Up to 49% off Scoopon Bali travel deal - 8 Nights in a Deluxe Room for 2 for $999
- 14° - 40% off sitewide with code 40FOR40 at Bockers and Pony - hampers starting from below $30. Promo ends 29.04.2017