Fashion & Accessories
Rivers - Men's leather lined dress shoes $25
These shoes are generally around the $80 mark (or more) in the retail stores, and $50 (or so) on the clearance website.... I find them to be very comfortable, and frankly (once they start to get scruffy) tend to wear them as casual shoes.
Postage is $8.80 flat for one or more pairs.
As comparison, David Jones are currently selling the Florsheim "Bogart" for $181 - normally $259.95 (http://www.davidjones.com.au/cat/may_event.html). I've had Florsheim shoes, and some other pretty dang expensive shoes, and (for comfort) prefer Rivers. Some of the competitors may look slightly better but for value & comfort it's hard to beat Rivers. At this price, I don't see how you can pass 'em by...
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017