Priority Privilege - Priority Privilege Card $289 for 1 Year Membership
It provides you savings on hotels, dining, and car rentals when you travel in Australia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, and Singapore. We all love every discount we can get, especially when travelling. It wouldn't take long to save what the cost of your membership cost you. In fact, it says on the website "The price of the card can pay for itself in as little as 2 hotel stays."
The benefits from having one of these cards:
# 10% to 25% Off Best Available Hotel Rates
# Receive 2 bonus Buy One Night Get One Night Free
# Up to 50% off your dining bill anytime
# Discounts at all participating hotel brands within Asia Pacific, including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn
# Avis auto rental rate discounts up to 30% off
# Priority Cruising - Save 20% to 60% off world-class cruises
If you decided, after you paid for the card, that it isn't for you, then there is a Risk Free Return Policy. You can cancel your membership by giving notice in writing and by returning the membership card and all certificates within 21 days of receiving the membership pack.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.