Entertainment & Leisure
Pre-Purchase Hoyts $7 Red Hot Movie Tickets
They are vouchers and are redeemable for one (1) general admission ticket including the Bean Bag cinema and Xtremescreen;
They are valid for any 3D movie session with an upgrade fee, which will be applied at time of redemption;
They are valid until the expiry date (6 April 2011) indicated on the voucher and cannot be exchanged, extended or replaced;
Every Hoyts $7 Red Hot Movie ticket purchased equals one (1) entry into the draw to win a Gold Pass.
Hoyts $7 Red Hot Movie tickets are vouchers and must be redeemed at the box office or candy bar for your ticket on the day of viewing.
Hoyts $7 Red Hot Movie tickets are redeemable for one general admission seat:
- for any session including the Bean Bag cinema and Xtremescreen at Hoyts cinemas in Australia;
- for any 3D movie session with an upgrade fee, which will be applied at time of redemption;
- and is valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged, extended or replaced.
Hoyts $7 Red Hot Movie tickets cannot be:
- redeemed for La Premiere, Directors Suite, Hoyts IMAX ® or special or group events;
- used to purchase 3D glasses. 3D glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost;
- used in conjunction with any other offer;
- replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged;
- used to purchase any pre-paid movie vouchers or gift cards or Hoyts Rewards memberships;
- exchanged for cash and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing;
- sold without the prior written consent of Hoyts Corporation Pty Ltd.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 40° - 12 x Grandial Blanc De Blancs NV (750mL) for $89 delivered at COTD
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)