Fashion & Accessories
Oroton - Sale up to 50% off instore and online
I love the quality from Oroton. Their bags and wallets last for ages. I'm still using one of those little coin box from 5 - 6 years ago and it still looks great!
It might be expensive, but the workmanship and quality is definitely something to write home about and with up to 50% off, this would be a good time to purchase something for yourself or someone close to you.
* Coin purse from $40.00 (RRP from $85+)
* Large wallets from $95.00 (RRP from $195+)
* Small wallets from $105 (RRP from $215+)
* Footwear from $95 (RRP from $195+). The orange ballet flat was one I have been salivating since it came out last year, but with the RRP of $245, I had to salivate from afar! It's now $120!
lots more, bags of different shapes and sizes, scarves, keychains, jewelleries.. Have a look and happy shopping (or if you are in my boat, salivating =D)
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)