Fashion & Accessories
Oroton - Sale up to 50% off instore and online
I love the quality from Oroton. Their bags and wallets last for ages. I'm still using one of those little coin box from 5 - 6 years ago and it still looks great!
It might be expensive, but the workmanship and quality is definitely something to write home about and with up to 50% off, this would be a good time to purchase something for yourself or someone close to you.
* Coin purse from $40.00 (RRP from $85+)
* Large wallets from $95.00 (RRP from $195+)
* Small wallets from $105 (RRP from $215+)
* Footwear from $95 (RRP from $195+). The orange ballet flat was one I have been salivating since it came out last year, but with the RRP of $245, I had to salivate from afar! It's now $120!
lots more, bags of different shapes and sizes, scarves, keychains, jewelleries.. Have a look and happy shopping (or if you are in my boat, salivating =D)
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 59° - Bras N Things free shipping on all orders with the code NEWSITE - e.g. nightshirt for $5 delivered (ends 24.03.2017)
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.