Fashion & Accessories
I love the quality from Oroton. Their bags and wallets last for ages. I'm still using one of those little coin box from 5 - 6 years ago and it still looks great!
It might be expensive, but the workmanship and quality is definitely something to write home about and with up to 50% off, this would be a good time to purchase something for yourself or someone close to you.
* Coin purse from $40.00 (RRP from $85+)
* Large wallets from $95.00 (RRP from $195+)
* Small wallets from $105 (RRP from $215+)
* Footwear from $95 (RRP from $195+). The orange ballet flat was one I have been salivating since it came out last year, but with the RRP of $245, I had to salivate from afar! It's now $120!
lots more, bags of different shapes and sizes, scarves, keychains, jewelleries.. Have a look and happy shopping (or if you are in my boat, salivating =D)
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017