One way Perth to Broome hire at Europcar $25 per day
Broome 2500km from Perth and the drive up there is one of those epic road trips with some absolutely beautiful scenery. This is obviously a cheap way for these guys to get their cars up to Broome for tourist season.
Lets say you wanted to take a reasonably leisurely jolly at 500km a day. Min 5 days rental so theres $125. Id assume one of these cars will get you about 500k on a tank so you'd be looking at 5 fill ups at lets say $70 a pop, theres $350.
Still works out cheaper than flying assuming there's two of you and you wanted to see a bit of WA.
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)