Broome 2500km from Perth and the drive up there is one of those epic road trips with some absolutely beautiful scenery. This is obviously a cheap way for these guys to get their cars up to Broome for tourist season.
Lets say you wanted to take a reasonably leisurely jolly at 500km a day. Min 5 days rental so theres $125. Id assume one of these cars will get you about 500k on a tank so you'd be looking at 5 fill ups at lets say $70 a pop, theres $350.
Still works out cheaper than flying assuming there's two of you and you wanted to see a bit of WA.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017