Fashion & Accessories
Once: Vogue Australia - Win a Lovelinks Charm Bracelet to the Value of $500 - til 02/03/08
Introduced to Australia by jewellery wholesaler Pastiche, the Lovelinks range of bespoke bracelets and necklaces have been taking the world by storm.
Originating in Denmark, the Lovelinks concept allows you to create your own unique bracelet or necklace using the brands extensive selection of gorgeous charms, beads and bling. Whether its their sterling silver, gold, gold-plated or colourful Murano glass beads, your choice depends on your mood, preference and personality.
To celebrate its arrival, Lovelinks and VOGUE.COM.AU are giving five lucky winners the chance to create their own bracelet online at www.lovelinks.com.au. Using the sites virtual technology, you can string together your preferred bracelet to the value of $500.
Start by selecting your bracelet base, then click and drag the beads youd like to appear in your piece. Once you're happy with your creation, simply register as a 'Clinks' member and save it to your Lovelist it's that simple! Competition winners will be sent specific details on how to claim their prizes.
For your chance to win, simply tell us in 25 words or less which Lovelinks bead set you love the most and why."
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.