Fashion & Accessories
Once: Vogue Australia - Win a Lovelinks Charm Bracelet to the Value of $500 - til 02/03/08
Introduced to Australia by jewellery wholesaler Pastiche, the Lovelinks range of bespoke bracelets and necklaces have been taking the world by storm.
Originating in Denmark, the Lovelinks concept allows you to create your own unique bracelet or necklace using the brands extensive selection of gorgeous charms, beads and bling. Whether its their sterling silver, gold, gold-plated or colourful Murano glass beads, your choice depends on your mood, preference and personality.
To celebrate its arrival, Lovelinks and VOGUE.COM.AU are giving five lucky winners the chance to create their own bracelet online at www.lovelinks.com.au. Using the sites virtual technology, you can string together your preferred bracelet to the value of $500.
Start by selecting your bracelet base, then click and drag the beads youd like to appear in your piece. Once you're happy with your creation, simply register as a 'Clinks' member and save it to your Lovelist it's that simple! Competition winners will be sent specific details on how to claim their prizes.
For your chance to win, simply tell us in 25 words or less which Lovelinks bead set you love the most and why."
- 63° - Woolworths - latest 1/2 price weekly deals out now.
- 43° - 40% off all Skype Gift Cards at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)
- 40° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 28° - eBay - $30 off $100 or more spend at Sportscraft, Saba, Jag, Sunglasshut, Boohoo, Citybeach, Styletread and much more. Minimum spend $100.
- 28° - Deus Ex Mankind Divided Day One Edition Steelbook edition for PS4 and XBox One for $23.99 at Ozgameshop