Officeworks - Multifunction print/scan/fax/etc HP printer $66
Seems to be a fairly decent - if not spectacular - multi function printer. Here's a typical review: http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/review/printers_scanners/hp/officejet_j4580_all-in-one/277241
But $66. I mean... really. 20 page auto doc feeder, fax... scanner.... no network connectivity (ethernet/wifi) or cable (which is kind of mean), but what the hey. Did I mention $66? Retail is normally around the $159 mark, but a quick check on "shopbot" shows best price is around $111.
I would also note that it apparently (http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ie/en/sm/WF06b/18972-18972-238444-3328086-3328086-3645081-3645101.html) comes with an HP 901 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge and an HP 901 Tri-colour Officejet Ink Cartridge. In the past HP (plus a few others) were infamous for putting in "starter" cartridges that only lasted a handful of pages, but I believe this is no longer the case. These are worth (at Officeworks) $25.98 and $35.99 respectively. So that would be $61.97, in which case the printer is worth $4.03. Where do *you* reckon printer companies make their money? ;-)
- 47° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 31° - Woolworths Roasted & Salted/Unsalted Cashews 750g Pack for $9.90 at Woolworths (save $7.10)