The phone is locked though.
If your looking for maybe a phone for your kids or something? this is probably one of the most durable phones to date (there's same interesting clips on youtube with people basically trying to destroy the phone with no success).
This phone does what it's mean to do, be a phone. Battery, voice calls are apparently excellent. Screen uses e-ink which has very little power consumption. But yeah, if your looking for a phone with more than just voice, you probably won't be happy with this.
Currently considering replacing my Samsung P300 for this.
Someone mentioned 12.5 days standby. o.O
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 47° - All Sale Shoes - now nothing over $59 at Hush Puppies