Kare Kard - Annual Membership $19.95 (normally $49.95) from Jigocity!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: $19.95 for a 12 month Kare Kard Membership! Receive member exclusive, massive discounts at over 20,000 retail outlets and online stores
Kare Card is for 12 months, but you have to activate the membership and redeem your voucher before 10/02/2012
Buy this 60% off voucher and enjoy:
- Membership with Kare Kard for 12 months
- Kare Kard exclusive Member Benefits
- $10.95 Movie Tickets! At all cinemas nationally! All year roundno limits.
- 5% off at National Supermarkets
- 10% off over 3000 Motels Nationally
- Up to 35% Entertainment Bowling, theme parks, movies, zoos!
- Up to 70% on Alcohol and wine!
- Over 150 house hold name retailers 20,000 locations! No Limits to the amount of times you can redeem your discounts by being a Kare Kard member.
- Discounts of up to 70% on big quality brands.
- Upfront discounts are on Gift Cards, tickets and online stores.
Becoming a Kare Kard member not also raises funds for your nominated cause, you could literally save thousands of dollars every year by taking advantage of the everyday living discounts our members receive. Kare Kard members enjoy savings everyday for an entire year! No need to spend money up front to accumulate points, none of these "daily deals" that only appeal to a select few, our offers are on everyday living expenses, grocery, fuel, a trip to the movies. In return for becoming a member, we will give 20% of the annual membership fee to your nominated cause. Everybody wins!
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.