Health & Beauty
Johnson's Body Lotion - Try Me Free
Sticker mentions body lotions and not a particular type but the stickers at my store were only on the Dreamy Skin Aromasoothe bottles.
Priced at $6.99 at most stores but my supermarket scanned at $5.99 today.
T&C's with thanks to Blondieo - Golfwidow
"Terms and Conditions from the back of the sticker:
1.This offer is only open to residents of Australia who purchase one of Johnsons 400ml Body Lotions.
2. Promotion commences on 01/02/2010 and covers purchases up to 31/03/2010. All claims must be received by last mail on 30/04/2010.
3. There is a strict limit of one refund claim per household.
***4. Place sticker in an envelope together with a copy of your store receipt. Clearly write your name and address on the back of the envelope.
Send to: Johnsons Try me Free, Locked Bag 5, Broadway NSW 2007. Postage costs apply
6. Claimants will receive a money order in Australian dollar to the RRP of $6.99 Cheques will be sent out to the claimant within 6 weeks.
7. For enquiries about this offer, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 029 979"
- 121° - Sony - End of summer sale 75% off selected headphones [Was $40 now $10], 44% off selected 4K TV's, XPERIA XA Mobile phones from $199 and much more. Expires 28.02.2017
- 72° - eBay Voucher - $20 off $100 using LOVE20. Expires Midnight AEDT 20.02.2017
- 55° - VS Sassoon Pocket Rocket Hair Dryer for $9 (save $60%) at Shavershop
- 54° - Woolworths local deal - $10 for twin pack antibacterial medium profile Tontine pillows. [Was $24]
- 47° - Grain Waves for $1.84, John West Tune $1, Dove Body Wash 1L for $6.85, Rimmel Wonder’Full Mascara for $9.47 at Woolworths (starts Wednesday)