Health & Beauty
Johnson's Body Lotion - Try Me Free
Sticker mentions body lotions and not a particular type but the stickers at my store were only on the Dreamy Skin Aromasoothe bottles.
Priced at $6.99 at most stores but my supermarket scanned at $5.99 today.
T&C's with thanks to Blondieo - Golfwidow
"Terms and Conditions from the back of the sticker:
1.This offer is only open to residents of Australia who purchase one of Johnsons 400ml Body Lotions.
2. Promotion commences on 01/02/2010 and covers purchases up to 31/03/2010. All claims must be received by last mail on 30/04/2010.
3. There is a strict limit of one refund claim per household.
***4. Place sticker in an envelope together with a copy of your store receipt. Clearly write your name and address on the back of the envelope.
Send to: Johnsons Try me Free, Locked Bag 5, Broadway NSW 2007. Postage costs apply
6. Claimants will receive a money order in Australian dollar to the RRP of $6.99 Cheques will be sent out to the claimant within 6 weeks.
7. For enquiries about this offer, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 029 979"
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 39° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95