Icebreaker midweight apex mens jumper for $89.95 at Mountain Designs
Icebreaker is really something you want to get on sale. At $179 its a relatively expensive buy while at $89 I reckon its a bargain. 50% off. This weight is pretty much perfect for most Oz weather either on its own on the mild nights or as a sub layer under a light jacket when the seabreeze is steaming in.
I normally take a small / medium in most of my clothing. Icebreaker sizing tends to be on the small size torso wise so you can easily live with a large if your a comfortable medium.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping