Icebreaker midweight apex mens jumper for $89.95 at Mountain Designs
Icebreaker is really something you want to get on sale. At $179 its a relatively expensive buy while at $89 I reckon its a bargain. 50% off. This weight is pretty much perfect for most Oz weather either on its own on the mild nights or as a sub layer under a light jacket when the seabreeze is steaming in.
I normally take a small / medium in most of my clothing. Icebreaker sizing tends to be on the small size torso wise so you can easily live with a large if your a comfortable medium.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.