Great Barrier Reef Cruise - to pristine Moore Reef - KIDS GO FREE (with paying adult) save $60per ch
* Kids travel free with every full paying adult! Valid between 21st March to 30th April 2008.
$175 for adult + free child. (buying this was x2 is $50 cheaper than usual family ticket)
Discover the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef as you join us on a luxury fast, air-conditioned catamaran to our large pontoon (floating platform) located at Moore Reef, on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef off Cairns. Departing daily from the heart of Cairns, our cruise offers the highest quality experience in discovering the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef.
The cruise offers genuine value for money by providing complimentary inclusions such as:
* Between 4 to 5 hours at the reef
* Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood
* Glass bottom boat cruise
* Semi-submersible coral viewing
* Marine Touch Tank, where you can touch some of the reef's unique marine life
* On board reef ecology presentation by Marine Naturalist
* Children's wading pool
* All day snorkelling, including equipment
* Underwater observatory
* Afternoon tea
Optional extras include Introductory and certified scuba diving, the world famous Seawalker and Platform Helmet Diving, guided snorkel tours and deluxe helicopter scenic flights.
Whether you want to get wet or stay dry, there are numerous activities available for you to enjoy. Or simply just relax, sit back and marvel at the serenity. Remember to bring your hat, towel, swimmers and sunscreen for a great day out!
Meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
Cairns (Cairns and Tropical North QLD - Queensland)