Food Booze & Groceries
Gold Medal Winning Composite Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2007 - $75 a case delivered
For a start it's a blend of the best fruit from the best vineyard blocks the winemakers have at their disposal. Then it's given the respect it deserves and is used to make a more restrained, more textured and more complex sauvignon blanc that has more in common with the classic styles from Sancerre in France that most of the other shrill and pungent Kiwi savvy's cluttering the market.
So instead of all those inyourface cat's pees and stinging nettle characters you get in a lot of them, the Composite delivers a fine, flinty flavour profile and tightly focused palate.
$85 a case + $6 delivery
Sign-up for their newsletter to get a $10 voucher : http://www.winemarket.com.au/eNewsletters
With the generous 7.6% buckscoop cashback, it works out to be around $75 a case (or about $6.25 a bottle) delivered
- 53° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 35° - 50% off kidswear at Boohoo using discount code 50KIDS, ends 27.04.2017
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping
- 25° - 25% off baby bags at Colette Hayman - all models are $59.99 with free delivery (ends 30.04.2017)