Food Booze & Groceries
Get Wines Direct - Colonial Estate bargain sale is back on again - worth a look
I usually ignore that sort of marketing crap but checked the price on a few of these wines after reading the bit on that top one ranking up with Penfolds Grange.
The original price they are displaying is still relatively accurate - i.e what your paying overseas is what Get Wines Direct is showing (mostly).
I'm not surprised they have limited purchase to one case per customer. The list of available wines is below. They're either available on pre-order or already there. Some show not available when you click through but its probably worth calling as I think thats associated with them being pre-order.
** 08/11/10 Deal is back on again with the following wines.
The Colonial Estate Exile Shiraz 2008 - 29.99
The Colonial Estate Emigre GSM 2008
Our Price $24.99 LIMIT 1 DOZ PER CUSTOMER
The Colonial Estate Barossa Expatrie Reserve Semillon 2007 $14.99 a bottle with a special buy one case get one free.
The Colonial Estate Eclaireur Barossa Valley Old Vine Grenache 2006 (91 Points Parker) $14.99 LIMIT 1 DOZ PER CUSTOMER
The Colonial Estate Alexander Laing Single Vineyard Old Vine Grenache 2008 $19.99 a bottle.
The Colonial Estate Enchanteur Grenache Rose 2007 92 POINTS DEREK SMEDLEY. HALF PRICE $9.99 a bottle. LIMIT 1 DOZEN PER CUSTOMER.
The Colonial Estate Envoy GSM 2006 - $14.99. 92 POINTS GARY WALSH. 91 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY. LIMIT 1 DOZEN PER CUSTOMER.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping