I looked at what it would cost to stay there from Friday the 16th of August to Wednesday 21st of July. For two adults and two children(3-12 years) in a resort room that total came to $1029. That means the average cost per night is about $206. This isn't too bad considering that these rates span a weekend, breakfast is included for the whole family, and you've got a 3 day World Pass ticket (which on it's own would cost an extra $329.99 if you had to buy the "Holiday World Family - pass" separately).
Note: bookings need to be made by July 31st and the minimum deposit required on the package price quoted above is $203.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017