Creative Living Expo - Sydney. Pre-purchase VIP tickets, save $5
I'm a bit envious - wouldn't want to live in Sydney year round, but would love to go to this years CLE!
Discover the latest in crafting at the Creative Living Expo.
Part of the fun of crafting has to be shopping for new supplies.
From 15th - 17th February, for one weekend only, Rosehill Racehouse, Sydney is home to Australia's newest craft and fabric show.
Come along to this exciting new event and enjoy browsing through rows and rows of exhibitors. Experience the latest in crafting and take home the makings of something beautiful.
Designed to motivate, inspire and educate the crafter and non-crafter alike, the Expo has gathered exhibitors from a broad range of disciplines.
There's a treasure trove of yarn, thread, fabric, paper and paint reward yourself and pick up everything you need for your next project in one place.
You'll be delighted at the range and thrilled at the bargains.
We all like to develop our skills and learning something new has never been so convenient.
With a broad range of exhibitors presenting FREE workshops, you'll find simple and attractive ideas for your creative lifestyle and great decorating ideas.
Sign up on the day and take home something you made yourself!
The Creative Living Expo is open from 10am-5pm daily, and getting to the Expo is easy. There is ample access by public transport or enjoy free parking all day.
Entry to the Expo is $15 for adult, $12 for concession(aged and student), and children up to 12 are free.
For a limited time you can also order your entry tickets before the show at Creative Living Expo and save $5 off an adult ticket.
*** As an added bonus, entry also includes a free back issue magazine from Creative Living Media and a free six months subscription to any of Creative Living Media's digital magazines.***
To find out more or to book your tickets, visit the Creative Living Expo website: You can also email email@example.com phone 02 9555 9322
- 43° - Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoes with Probikekit discount code for $87.99 delivered (vs. up to $179.99 elsewhere)
- 42° - 2 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards for $30 at Kmart (starts 30.03.17)
- 36° - It’s A Miracle Sale at General Pants - Save up to 60% off - The Fifth Label Dress was $99.95 now $40
- 36° - 30% off footwear with SurfStitch promo code PUMPED30 (valid on sale items as well) - 15 styles for ~$50 delivered each
- 34° - Up to 50% off Maxwell & Williams Glassware at Kitchen Warehouse - Mansion Champagne Flute Set of 6 for $29.95