Food Booze & Groceries
How to redeem offer
1. Consumers must purchase any six (6) packs of Continental Cup-a-Soup from a
participating Woolworths or Safeway store and register their claim at
www.cupasoup.com.au, or www.freecup.com.au.
2. Consumers will be required to enter their details including postal address, email,
Woolworths or Safeway receipt number, and unique code found on each pack, to
be eligible to claim their free personalised cup.
3. Cups will be printed with the name specified by the consumer during the on-line
4. Consumers can claim as many cups as they want providing each claim is
accompanied by proof of purchase (in the form of the Woolworths or Safeway
store receipt) of six (6) Continental Cup-a-Soup products within the offer
5. Offer period commences 04.04.10 and closes 16.05.10 or until stocks last (Offer
Period). Claims will be processed until 5:00pm 26.05.10, however, purchase must
be made within the Offer period.
Terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who complete the purchase and registration requirements. The Offer period commences 04.04.10 and closes 16.05.10 (Offer Period). Offers will be processed until last mail received 26.05.10.
3. There are 75,000 Continental Cup-a-Soup cups available. The Continental Cup-a-Soup cups are valued at RRP $9.95 each. Total value of mugs to give away is valued at up to $746,250.
4. Consumers must provide all information requested on the promotional website in order to receive their free personalised cups. Consumers can claim at: www.cupasoup.com.au or www.freecup.com.au.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during or after the closing date of the offer, to verify the validity of claims and to disallow any claims from an entrant who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Consumers may claim multiple personalised cups as they want providing each claim is accompanied by proof of purchase of six (6) Continental Cup-a-Soup products. Proof of purchase for every entry submitted, in the form of a Woolworths or Safeway store receipt and product barcode details must be detailed on the website when making a claim.
7. Entrants must retain a copy of the Woolworths or Safeway store receipt/s for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrants claims and a forfeiture of any right to a named cup.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incomplete claims. All such claims will be deemed invalid. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Any claim that does not comply with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. If this promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonable anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. The Promoter is Unilever Australia Limited, ABN 66 004 050 828, 20 Cambridge Street, Epping NSW 2121.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/10/00133, ACT Permit No. TP09/05208 & SA Permit No. T09/3150