CommSec - Receive $200* cash when you open a new CommSec account and place a trade
If you have any other questions about shares. How or what to trade, please be advised I'm not a financial planner, so I can't really advise you how to go about doing this.. =)
*$200 Cash back offer available only to new customers opening a new CommSec Cash Management Account and CommSec Trading account via the Join Now link on this page only and executing an eligible trade before 31 January 2013 when the offer closes. An eligible trade is a BUY or SELL trade that exceeds $500 in value. $200 will be deposited into your CommSec CDIA account on 15 February 2013. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Cash Management Account offer and not open to existing CommSec Cash Management Accounts. This offer does not apply to CommSec Share Packs, International trades, Exchange Traded Options, Margin Lending, Day Short Selling, Term Short Selling OTC CFDs and ASX CFD's. Only one account per customer is eligible for the offer. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who manipulates their transfers for the purposes of this Promotion. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not open to existing CommSec clients, or to staff, institutional or intermediary clients of CommSec. See commsec.com.au for conditions for General Tax Information and CommSec brokerage charges see commsec.com.au. Applicants must be 18 years or over. We reserve the right to terminate this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.