Food Booze & Groceries
Its got pedigree. The Reynella vines are 170 years old and the winery has won a fair swag of medals for its wines. The labelled version of this wine really does sell for £15 ($30) in the UK and $54 in the US so it looks legitimate. The 2006 version of the same wine sells over here at $50 a bottle. So at $14.99 as a cleanskin its a bargain.
Worth a look if your into your wines. Winelist are offering you $15 in 'cashback' if you dont think its the best value shiraz you've tried. Fairly bold offer and they must be confident otherwise something like that is going to hurt the bottom line.
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017