Food Booze & Groceries
Cleanskin Chateau Reynella 2005 basket pressed shiraz $179.88 delivered (constellation)
Its got pedigree. The Reynella vines are 170 years old and the winery has won a fair swag of medals for its wines. The labelled version of this wine really does sell for £15 ($30) in the UK and $54 in the US so it looks legitimate. The 2006 version of the same wine sells over here at $50 a bottle. So at $14.99 as a cleanskin its a bargain.
Worth a look if your into your wines. Winelist are offering you $15 in 'cashback' if you dont think its the best value shiraz you've tried. Fairly bold offer and they must be confident otherwise something like that is going to hurt the bottom line.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 35° - Adairs autumn sale + free shipping, ends 26.04.2017 - items starting from ~$3 delivered
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping