Fashion & Accessories
Buy One Get One Free on shoes (DC, Adidas, Vans) at Pauls Warehouse
Where it gets a little confusing is that they're also combing this with a 30% off offer on single pair purchases. So when you select a shoe from their BOGOF list, you'll be presented with two "Add To Cart" buttons: one lets you purchase a single pair at "30% off" the normal list price, while the other lets you opt for the BOGOF promo. Also, the terms state that for a few brands (Vans, Nike and Asics) you cannot select your second lesser value pair to be of the same brand. However, I tried this out with 2 pairs of Vans and wasn't restricted.
I then selected a pair of their DC Shoe Co Bridge TX Mens shoes (red) which were listed at $119.99. With the option to buy at 30% less they were priced at $71.99. I was able to find the same pair of DC's going for $89.99 at DCShoes.com.au and $99 at dstore. So a decent price at Paul's. Alternatively, if you prefer the buy one get one free offer then simply add a second pair of a lesser value to your cart and you won't be charged for them. In the end I was getting two pairs of DC's in this instance for $119 (or $59.50 per pair).
They have a wide selection left on DC Shoes, Vans, Adidas and more (nothing in Nikes though). Shipping is at a flat rate of $10.
- 58° - Sunbeam Go Lunch Food Warmer for $14.95 at Harris Scarfe vs. up to $50 elsewhere
- 39° - Notebooks R Us - LENOVO MIIX 510, 80U1004HAU, I7-6500U [Was $1899 plus shipping] now $1597.50 delivered
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)