Fashion & Accessories
Buy One Get One Free on shoes (DC, Adidas, Vans) at Pauls Warehouse
Where it gets a little confusing is that they're also combing this with a 30% off offer on single pair purchases. So when you select a shoe from their BOGOF list, you'll be presented with two "Add To Cart" buttons: one lets you purchase a single pair at "30% off" the normal list price, while the other lets you opt for the BOGOF promo. Also, the terms state that for a few brands (Vans, Nike and Asics) you cannot select your second lesser value pair to be of the same brand. However, I tried this out with 2 pairs of Vans and wasn't restricted.
I then selected a pair of their DC Shoe Co Bridge TX Mens shoes (red) which were listed at $119.99. With the option to buy at 30% less they were priced at $71.99. I was able to find the same pair of DC's going for $89.99 at DCShoes.com.au and $99 at dstore. So a decent price at Paul's. Alternatively, if you prefer the buy one get one free offer then simply add a second pair of a lesser value to your cart and you won't be charged for them. In the end I was getting two pairs of DC's in this instance for $119 (or $59.50 per pair).
They have a wide selection left on DC Shoes, Vans, Adidas and more (nothing in Nikes though). Shipping is at a flat rate of $10.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping