Bunnings solarfirst Solar Hot Water System $1485 installed save about $4000
I had the Obligation free home inspection performed the same day, and found I was eligible for the system at that price. You must be the home owner and assign to Bunnings all government rebates and renewable energy certificates (REC's)
From the research I've done, a similar system through say Origin Energy would have me approximately $2500 out of pocket, after my eligible government rebates.
The general cost of these systems is approximately $6000.
Not sure if this system is available in states other than Victoria.
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 40° - 12 x Grandial Blanc De Blancs NV (750mL) for $89 delivered at COTD
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)