And at the moment all new customers to the St George Direct Saver snagged **% interest (please read the fine print)
This off the site:
" Open a Direct Saver online saving account today and enjoy a fixed bonus rate of **%p.a. above the standard Direct Saver variable rate (**%p.a. on 5 March 2010), for 4 months when you open a Direct Saver account before 30 June 2010.
* A great variable rate of **%p.a.***
* No minimum balance
* No monthly account service fee
* No transaction fees deposit and withdraw funds as frequently as you need without incurring fees
* Get easy access to your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week#
* Money Magazines's 'Best of the Best 2010' DIY Super Savings Account - making it perfect to manage your own super"
"Terms and Conditions
*Variable promotional rate is current as at 5 March 2010. If you open a new Direct Saver account between 1 Mar 2010 and 30 Jun 2010, and you have not held a Direct Saver account before 1 Mar 2010, you'll receive a fixed bonus rate of **%p.a. on top of standard variable Direct Saver rate for the first 4 months after your account is opened (Promotional Rate Period). The standard variable Direct Saver rates may be changed at any time, including during the Promotional Rate Period, but the fixed bonus rate will not change during the Promotional Rate Period. After the end of the Promotional Rate Period, the standard variable Direct Saver interest rate (currently **%p.a.) will apply.# Electronic access is subject to systems availability. .^St.George everyday banking accounts include Complete Freedom Account, Express Freedom Account, St.George SENSE, Complete Freedom Student Account, Retirement Access Plus Account, Society Cheque Account, Concession Account. Fees and charges apply. This information does not take into account your circumstances. Before acquiring a deposit account, you should consider the Terms and Conditions available at any branch or stgeorge.com.au and consider if the product is right for you. Deposit products issued by St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714."
Not bad at all
Our offer expires MIDNIGHT EST FRIDAY 19TH MARCH
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TRANSACTION WILL INITIALLY TRACK AS $50 BUT WILL UPDATE TO $60 SHORTLY AFTER THE TRANSACTION HAS BEEN VALIDATED
ONE ST GEORGE DIRECT SAVER APPLICATION PER ACCOUNT ONLY. ANY MEMBER FOUND WITH MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS WILL HAVE THEIR BUCKSCOOP ACCOUNT TERMINATED AND THEIR CASHBACK WITHHELD. NO EXCEPTIONS
And yes we are VERY serious about the above
*** Please note that rates do change as do the annual fees. You must read the current information on the St George site
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 61° - Bulk Cosmetic Steals at Ozsale - 3 x Essie Nail Color 13.5ml for $6.99 ($2.33 each) + free shipping
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017