Bring a friend free or get 30% off single USA trips with Intrepidtravel
So whether you're wanting to surprise your girlfriend/boyfriend with a trip away without them having to pay, or if you and a best mate are keen to split the costs 50/50 on a trip to the USA then this may be a good option for you. Note, you'll need to travel before the end of 2013 to receive this offer.
I checked out the "California Discovery" adventure trip of theirs which consists of 8 days stopping off at place like the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite National Park and ending up in San Francisco. Included is all transport within the USA and accommodation (1nt in a hostel, 1nt in a cabin, and 5nts in a hotel). Excluding meals this works out at $165 per day, or $82.50 if you choose to split costs with a mate.
Find some cheap flights to LA (the starting point) and this could turn out to be a great low cost adventure...
- 50° - Mother's Day subscription promotions at isubscribe - magazines at up to 60% off starting from $18 + $10 gift voucher
- 38° - Hygiplas probe thermometers starting from $15.90 at Nisbets
- 34° - Boost Mobile 50% off $40 unlimited prepaid SIM - $20 for unlimited calls & texts to 10 countries, 5GB data + 1GB extra on weekends for free
- 32° - 30% off Johnson's baby products at Priceline (ends 02.05.2017)
- 30° - 30% off all kids clothing at Bonds (new season styles), 2 wondersuits for $25 and more promos + free shipping