Food Booze & Groceries
Award winning Merlot $88 a dozen at Jacks Wines
"2005 Warburn Premium Merlot
STILL INCREDIBLE VALUE - 9 Medals and 2 Trophies
Jack's Comments: Deep dark colour, A rich Merlot with plenty of flavour, nice dark colour with a hint of dark cherry and plums. After a while it opens up to some savoury characters, their is a another flavour their but I just put my mind to what it is. Regardless of all the accolades this is an absolute bargain and I could drink this everyday without a problem. PS worked out what the flavour was Chlorine from the tap water because of water shortages."
Not too sure about the Chlorine...but it did wine a lot of prizes
Buckscoop and Jack Wines offer 3% cashback on your purchases
Check the delivery price for your area. For us poor souls in WA, you pay a lot.
- 41° - Free Foo Fighters album on Google Play + link to free deadmau5 album through Wetransfer (check comments)
- 40° - Sara Lee Ice Cream 1L for $4.49, Sirena Tuna 95g for $1.25, Thins Chips for $1.60, 50% off all Nivea at Woolworths
- 39° - Notebooks R Us - LENOVO MIIX 510, 80U1004HAU, I7-6500U [Was $1899 plus shipping] now $1597.50 delivered
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 39° - eBay - 10% off everything (excluding postage) at eBay when you use voucher code C10. Min $75 spend. Expires 02.03.2017