Computers & Electronics
Now there are alternatives out there (eg KeePass and LastPass for example), but if you are interested in this - now is a really good time. It is available for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone and iPad and can synch up via Dropbox to keep everything linked. There are some limitations as to what it can do depending on the platform, but that's really not their fault eg on IOS devices it needs to use its own web browser.
Anyhow if you also use the coupon code "ExtraSpecial" on their website (so sadly doesn't work on iTunes) you will get an additional 25% off the current discounted price. I got the cross platform windows & mac five user 'family license' [normally $100] for US$37.49 [$49.99 less 25%].
The single user license (mac or windows) is currently $25, so less 25% that would be $18.75 or so... and it's normally $50.
Why would you need this? Well, this can make it a lot easier for you to have very complex passwords for all those websites you might have accounts for.... and they can all be different so if one site gets hacked you're less likely to have anything else compromised.... and the database is way safer than, say, saving accounts/passwords in browsers as those files can be easy to compromise.... and don't get me started on saving passwords in an excel spreadsheet called "passwords.xls" etc etc.... ;-)
You can also use the system to store other information, like software license keys...
Sale ends 30th Nov
- 89° - Hallensteins Polo Tops was $39.99 now $10. Free delivery for all orders over $50.
- 75° - Ozgameshop - Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Xbox One or PS4 only $31.99 plus free delivery using code POST
- 67° - Bonds up to 50% off sale + free shipping - women's briefs starting from $4, trunks for $15 a pop + more
- 61° - Phone accessories from $3 + free shipping at Dick Smith / Kogan. E.G. Ultra Slim Clear Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus for $3 delivered
- 50° - eBay 20% off Code stack - Dell XPS 13 7th Gen Intel Core i5 was $1899 now $1359 using code COMMIT20. Deal expires 22.01.2017