Computers & Electronics
AgileBits - 1Password 50% off *plus* extra 25% discount on top!
Now there are alternatives out there (eg KeePass and LastPass for example), but if you are interested in this - now is a really good time. It is available for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone and iPad and can synch up via Dropbox to keep everything linked. There are some limitations as to what it can do depending on the platform, but that's really not their fault eg on IOS devices it needs to use its own web browser.
Anyhow if you also use the coupon code "ExtraSpecial" on their website (so sadly doesn't work on iTunes) you will get an additional 25% off the current discounted price. I got the cross platform windows & mac five user 'family license' [normally $100] for US$37.49 [$49.99 less 25%].
The single user license (mac or windows) is currently $25, so less 25% that would be $18.75 or so... and it's normally $50.
Why would you need this? Well, this can make it a lot easier for you to have very complex passwords for all those websites you might have accounts for.... and they can all be different so if one site gets hacked you're less likely to have anything else compromised.... and the database is way safer than, say, saving accounts/passwords in browsers as those files can be easy to compromise.... and don't get me started on saving passwords in an excel spreadsheet called "passwords.xls" etc etc.... ;-)
You can also use the system to store other information, like software license keys...
Sale ends 30th Nov
- 55° - eBay - 20% off Dell and Futu eBay stores using code COMP20 at the checkout. Excludes postage & gift cards. No min spend. Expires 27.02.2017
- 44° - COTD The BIG Stock Up SALE + buy 3 items and get free shipping (ends 26.02.2017) no code needed
- 39° - The Co-op - 40% off Dakine Backpacks (but also works on other Dakine products) with code DAKINE17. Free del over $50 spend.
- 38° - Portable Toilet 10L for $59 at BCF (was $129)
- 37° - 30% off all activewear at Cotton On (including sale items) - shorts and crops for $7 a pop, water bottles for $9, etc.