Food Booze & Groceries
1. To complete the Vaalia Two Week Trial, individuals must purchase 14 serves of Vaalia yoghurt (each serve is a minimum of 90g, with a total of at least 1,260g) within a two week period from a participating retailer that issues receipts stating item purchased, the price of the items purchased and the date of purchase, and then consume a serve of Vaalia yoghurt each day over 14 consecutive days.
To claim, if the claimant is not completely satisfied with Vaalia yoghurt at the end of Vaalia Two Week Trial, claimants must then:
1. obtain the official claim form for download at www.vaalia.com.au;
2. fully complete their details on the form;
3. answer the question Why didnt you see the benefits of Vaalia yoghurt during the two week trial? in 25 words or less;
4. attach their original product purchase receipt(s) which clearly show the price paid for each item and the date of purchase;
5. attach the original washed and dried Vaalia yoghurt foils (specially marked packs only) establishing that a total of at least 1,260g of Vaalia yoghurt has been purchased and consumed within the 14 day period; and
6. send the completed claim with the purchase receipt(s) and relevant number of foils together to:
Vaalia Two Week Trial, PO Box 255, Eastern Suburbs MC, NSW 2004.
so that the claim is received within ninety (90) days of the date listed on the relevant purchase receipt. In the case that there are multiple purchase receipts, the ninety (90) day period will commence from the earliest purchase date (as indicated on the receipts provided).