Yes, it's a little bit gross, but that's probably why kids seem to love it! Fishing For Floaters is the bath game that has got the world talking, but it can be a tricky one to find. If you think the kids would go bananas over this, and need to get your hands on it, check out our handy guide below that will point you in the right direction.
- Fishing For Floaters Game - Yellow Octopus $19.99
- Fishing For Floaters Game - Cool Things $16.95 (pre-order for end of March 2018)
Out Of Stock:
- Fishing For Floaters Game - Catch $12.99
- Fishing For Floaters Game - eBay Store: hartandheim2017 $14.99
- Fishing For Floaters Game - ASOS $20
The aim of the game is pretty obvious: use the rod or net to fish out plastic poop from the bath tub! There are six floaters involved, all equally gnarly. Can you already hear the giggles?