If you want to save heaps on kids' footwear for the year ahead, now is the time to get over to Target. Yesterday I shared some of the incredible babywear deals with you (see link below), and today I've discovered that all kids' summer footwear is reduced by up to 66%! Prices start at just $2. These will sell fast - get moving!
Some of my favourite summer Target shoes for preschoolers are heavily reduced in this sale, including the seriously cute Paw Patrol novelty thongs, and Lightning McQueen shockers - get them as low as $4 right now!
Sizes range from toddlers right up to the bigger junior sizes, and there is everything from slip flops to sandals, street shoes, and high tops up for grabs.
Remember, to avoid shipping just choose Click & Collect - it's FREE over $20!
Take a look at some of these bargains:
- Kids' Krazy Thongs Assorted Colours $2 (were $6)
- Slip-On Aqua Socks $4 (were $12)
- Kipper Boys' Junior Sandals $6 (were $15)
- Thomas the Tank Junior Shockers $6 (were $15)
- Milly Girls' Junior Flower Sandal in White $6 (were $16)
- Kobi Senior Pink Girls' Hi Tops $7 (were $15)
- Girls' Silver Unicorn Sandals $8 (were $16)
If you've got bubs in your life, take a look at some of the incredible babywear deals on right now.
I just stocked up in a BIG way for next summer!
Standard shipping is $9 or FREE over $80. Click & Collect is FREE over $20.