Do you still need to get the kids' sports shoes sorted for the new year? Foot Locker has some huge discounts on kids' sports shoes right now, with discounts reaching a huge 57%, and big brands like Asics, Puma and Nike up for grabs. This is a great excuse to buy up in some bigger sizes.
There are sizes here for infants right through to the kids in the early years of school, and prices start as low as $29.95 for styles that include Nike Sandals, Asics Noosa - even Converse Chucks!
My hands-down favourite style for the younger kids is the Nike Air Force 1 - the colours are fabulous and the classic design is perfect for almost all occasions. I'm particularly enamoured with the pink fleece pair: cosy for the cooler months, and a total bargain at just $49.95.
Other top picks include:
- Puma Suede Lace-ups With Bow Feature - Blush $29.95 (were $80)
- Nike Sunray Sandals - Pink $39.95 (were $55)
- Asics Contend 4 - Black/Red $39.95 (were $65)
- adidas Nizza - Pink $39.95 (were $60)
- Converse Chuck Taylor - Beige $49.95 (were $70)
- Nike Ashin - Blue $49.95 (was $65)
- Nike Blazer - Pink/White $49.95 (was $80)
- Nike Air Force 1 - Grey $49.95 (were $70)
- Asics Gt 1000 7 - Pink/Blue/Grey $79.95 (were $100)
The sale doesn't end with footwear, either. There is is loads of sports apparel on sale right now, including tees, leggings, trackies, hoodies and more - in all the brands kids are loving.
You get FREE shipping on orders over $150, and FREE returns at Foot Locker. Standard postage is $10.