I was looking at Scoopon's travel deals and found this one:
** Stay in 5-Star Style in Cambodia, Park Hyatt Siem Reap **
- 3 nights for $849 in a Park Room or $1,099 in a Deluxe Room
- 5 nights for $1,349 in a Park Room or $1,699 in a Deluxe Room
Prices are for two adults and also include:
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults
- Full-day tour for 2 adults to the world-class Angkor Archaeological Park with a personal guide and tuk-tuk transfers (please note Ankor Wat Temple Pass not included, can be purchased for approximately USD37 nett per person at the entrance to the Angkor Archaeological for Park)
- 1 x 60 minute Khmer-inspired massage per adult
- 20% discount on all food & beverage purchases and spa treatments
- Return airport transfers
* plus if you stay 5 nights:
- High tea in the Hyatt Park Living Room for 2 adults
- 1 x 3 course dinner with a cultural performance for 2 adults
Travel available until 31 March 2018 with high season surcharges during selected dates - but even then Scoopon's prices beat current offers trough Trivago, Expedia and Booking.com. Not to mention all the extras.
13-26 February 2017
13-19 April 2017
3-9 August 2017
4-6 November 2017
30 November - 6 December 2017
21 December 2017 to 31 January 2018
Airfares not included.
For more details on extra guest policy, high season dates and fees, scroll down on Scoopon's page to The Fine Print section.