If it's LEGO you want for Christmas, and specifically exclusive sets that you can't buy anywhere else in Australia, the LEGO Australia official store should be right at the top of your must-see sales for Black Friday 2019.
With LEGO so widely available in Australia, you may not have shopped the official LEGO store in Australia. It's worth noting that this store actually warehouses all stock here in Australia, and ships free over $149 in Australia. it's also the only place to find exclusive sets, and special offers, including free gifts.
You can read more about the updated shipping rates here, but to summarise:
- Standard delivery $12.50
- Free shipping over $149.01
LEGO Australia: Black Friday Deals
From Thursday 28th November until Monday 2nd December, LEGO Australia will be treating fans up to 30% off some great sets:
Note that new deals drop each day at this sale, so more fast for the sets you've pining for!
- LEGO Creator Winter Holiday Train $104.99 (was $149.99)
- LEGO Technic Rally Car 42077 $111 (was $159.99)
- LEGO Jurassic World Triceratops Rampage 75937 $62.99 (was $89.99)
- LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Spider Crawler 76114 $41.99 (was $59.99)
- LEGO Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge 75946 $34.99 (was $49.99)
- LEGO Ludo Game 40198 $41.99 (was $59.99)
In 2019, there are also FREE GIFTS with purchases:
- FREE Mini Batmobile with purchase of the all-new, exclusive 1989 Batmobile
- FREE Exclusive LEGO Christmas Tree with purchases over $200
- FREE Exclusive Minifigure with purchases over $129 (while stocks lasts)