Toy Story 4 will arrive on the big screens in June, and already we're seeing loads of merchandise flow into the stores - but none quite as exciting as the new LEGO Toy Story sets. So far, sets include Duplo and a number of Junior sets, with prices starting at $28 for the adorable LEGO Duplo Toy Story Train.
- Click for new LEGO Toy Story 4 Sets (on sale now at Target)
The majorly cute LEGO Duplo Toy Story Train 10894 includes 21 pieces, so it's designed for the littlest of builders to enjoy - although I suspect that even older Toy Story fans are going to want to get their hands on this.
Cool features include removable wings on Buzz Lightyear's costume, an opening roof on the red steam train, and a separate buildable cactus plant. There's a bank vault, a "Wanted" poster of the villain, Dr. Porkchop, and an all-important lasso included.
Other sets in the 2019 range include:
- LEGO 4+ Disney Toy Story 4 Woody & RC 10766 $12 (was $15)
- LEGO 4+ Disney Toy Story 4 Carnival Thrill Coaster 10771 $39
- LEGO 4+ Disney Toy Story 4 Buzz & Bo-Peep’s Playground Adventure 10768 $30 (was $39)
- LEGO 4+ Disney Toy Story 4 RV Vacation 10769 $49 (was $59)
Designed for preschoolers, these sets are both a brilliant introduction to one of the best Disney movies of our times, and to the world's most-loved bricks - and good luck picking just one out of these sets!
When does Toy Story 4 come out in Australia?
Toy Story 4 will hit screens on 21st June, 2019 - and we can't wait!