Just saw that Ryder is giving an extra 20% off sale items with the code FINAL20. There's no expiry date, but I reckon it's til stocks last.
There are plenty of expensive styles on sale, so I have linked the category with prices ascending - on the first page there are denim shirts for just $40 a pop after the extra discount, which is a pretty good deal imho. You'll also find skirts, pullovers and jackets for below $80 a pop vs. their original prices of up to $399. Shipping is free on all orders over $50.
Here are some examples:
* Sadie denim shirt - available in all sizes from 6 to 12, was $99 now $90
* Lily denim shirt - available in 6 and 10 for $40, was $119
* Ginny quilted skirt for $40 (in all sizes from 6 to 14) was $199
* Dakota denim skirt was $189 now $40, available in all sizes 6 - 14
* Milo cable knit jumper for $48 in sizes 6 through 12, originally $189
* Dakota denim jacket for $64, was $269 in all sizes
* Ginny quilted coat for $80, reduced from $399, still available in all sizes (6, 8, 10 , 12 and 14)