Black Friday has started early at David Jones this year, and this is the perfect opportunity to get your hands on those Christmas treats ahead of the Black Friday rush on 29th November, and across Cyber Weekend.
David Jones stocks a huge range of luxury and boutique brands, and in fact has a number of exclusives under its belt, too. Whether you are after a superb gift for a baby, child, teen or adult, David Jones should be your first stop.
David Jones Black Friday Deals:
Home & Kitchen
- Up to 50% Off Select Appliances
- 50% - 60% Off Selected Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses
- 40% Off Sheridan Manchester & Bedding
- 50% Off Full-Priced Cookware
- 50% Off Boxed Dinnerware, Cutlery Sets and Glassware
- Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+ Upright Vacuum $399 (was $599)
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + $599 (was $749)
- Dyson V11 Absolute Handstick $1079 (was $1199)
- Aquajam Waterproof Speakers $7 (were $39)
- Aerosystem Bluetooth Speakers $77 (were $199)
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9i Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black $594 (were $700)
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC Over-Ear Wireless Headphones $219 (were $329)
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A1 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Peony $354 (was $420)
- Sony WH1000XM3B Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black $449 (was $549)
David Jones Black Friday 2019 Predictions
In 2018, David Jones offered customers up to 60% off the original prices of fashion for adults and kids, and we are expecting to see fabulous discounts on clothes again this year, that will be perfectly timed to stocking up those summer wardrobes.
If it's appliances you're after, expect to see some cracking offers at David Jones in 2019.
Last year KitchenAid appliances were reduced by up to $450, and a Delonghi Cappucino Maker was reduced by $950! With even more competition across retailers in 2019, this year's offering on home goods should be excellent.
If it's boutique toys you're after, David Jones stocks many hard-to-find brands that are a refreshing change from the mainstream toys we see so much of. Throughout 2019, David Jones has been running more offers on its toy department than ever before, and we're expecting to see either a blanket discount across toys, or a spend-and-save offer for Black Friday 2019.
Stay tuned for more updates!