Always wanted one of these.
Saw the Conair True Glow Cleaning Brush on sale for 60% off or $49 during the Mid Season Sale at Myer. That’s pretty cheap considering Harvey Norman sells the same one for around $100.
I’ve been wanting to buy one of these sonic brushes for the longest time but couldn’t find a good deal on it until now.
I know this one’s great in terms of quality too because my sister has the same one and there has been a definite difference in her appearance even though she only uses it about 2 times a week. Her blemishes have started to go away and there’s always this amazing glow on her face.
• The brush head moves at 300 oscillations per second
• Has a 60 sec. timer that tells you to move to another area every 10 seconds.
• Comes with a charging stand to give you cord-free convenience
• Is waterproof and can be used in the shower.
• Has 3 speeds that gibe you a deep and thorough clean.
Sale ends on the 16th of October 2016.