Got an email from Kitchen Warehouse yesterday saying their celebrating their 20th Birthday with great deals on cookware and tableware.
I was browsing through and saw the Cuisnart Chef iA+ Chef Pan with lid 26cm for only $69.96 which is a saving of almost $110 off it’s regular price.
Few other stores seem to have the pan available including Aka Kitchen, Matchbox and Everten but they all seem to be charging up to $109.95 for it so no point in buying from them.
Very durable collection by Cuisinart, it’ll last you for years to come. My mom’s got this home and she says she just keeps it on her stove top because she use it so often.
I had been looking for a good price on it for a while now because she’s always bragging about how it’s great for so many things like whipping up sauce, sauteing vegetables or even one pot meals.
The best part is though that it’s really very easy to clean - only takes a few seconds.
• Professional-gauge,aluminium core encapsulated by a hard anodised exterior
• Three layer, durable, PFOA free Whitford Quantanium non-stick interior coating
• Supreme performance and superior heat conductivity
• Ergonomically designed, French inspired stay cool stainless steel handles
• Dishwasher safe
• Oven safe to 220°C
• Suitable for stove top, including induction
• 10 Year Warranty