This is a great deal for all French-wine lovers at Vinomofo - only $90 for the case of six ($15 a bottle) award winning reds from Bordeaux.
Bordeaux reds tend to be very expensive as they come from France, not to mention one of the world's most famous regions. In fact, Cellarmasters (master of import wine) only stocks one label for below $15, meanwhile out of Dan Murphy's selection of the 563 different reds from Bordeaux only 4 of them are available for less.
Even though you wouldn't be able to find this exact same selection anywhere else, these six wines are gold medalist varieties which are worth at least $20 - $25 a bottle, so paying only $15 a bottle is a great buy, imho.
The bundle features:
* Chateau Pey De Faure Bordeaux Merlot Blend 2010
* Chateau Pey De Faure Bordeaux Cabernet Blend 2011
* Chateau Bel Air Fronsac Bordeaux Blend 2011
* Chateau Vircoulon Bordeaux Cabernet Blend 2012
* Chateau Cru Cantemerle 2012
* Chateau Lary Bordeaux Blend 2012