On Saturday 14th April, Toys R Us is holding LEGO Ninjago "Make and Take" sessions for kids aged five and over. So, if your little fans would love a LEGO FREEBIE, and could use a bit of entertainment during these school holidays, get over to Toys R Us and register now!
This event is open to VIP CLUB members only, so if you aren't already a member, join up now - it's completely FREE and it gives you access to events like this, as well as some excellent discounts on big brand toys.
LEGO Ninjago Make & Take Sessions
Toys R Us staff confirmed the following details with us:
- Sessions are limited to around 20 kids, who should be at least five years of age to take part (although I'm not sure how rigid this rule is).
- Each child will receive their very own FREE LEGO Ninjago pack to assemble with the group, which they will get to take home with them.
There's absolutely no cost involved, and the sessions not only give kids a chance to get building, but they are a great way for kids to meet other LEGO fanatics in their area.
- When: between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday 14th April, 2018
- Session duration: around 20 minutes
- Cost: FREE
- Where: Toys R Us stores around the country
- Eligibility: Toys R Us VIP Club members only