Ebay - Free Subtitles for Multiple Item Buy it Now Listings
This will not help low volume sellers like me :( but might help some.
Starting 00:00:01 Friday 9th October 2009 (AEST) and ending 23:59:59 Wednesday 14th October 2009 (AEST) ('Promotional Period')
Who is eligible for this promotion?
* "Qualifying Sellers" for the purpose of this promotion are sellers who are validly registered members of any eBay site with an Australian registered address
* Persons whose eBay accounts have been temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive by the Promoter during the Promotion, are not eligible for this Promotion.
What listings are eligible for this promotion?
* Subject to exclusions below, this promotion applies to all multiple item fixed price listings which use the Subtitle feature, by Qualifying Sellers, during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Listings")
* Qualifying Listings must be made on ebay.com.au.
* Qualifying listings must select the subtitle feature in order to qualify for the discount.
* Qualifying Listings created before the Promotional Period and scheduled to begin during the Promotional Period are included.
* Listings in two or more categories are included. The discount is only applicable to the listings which are listed in eligible categories.
What is excluded?
* Single-quantity items are excluded.
* Listings which do not use the Subtitle feature are excluded.
* Auction format and Classified Ad listings are excluded.
* Listings created during the Promotional Period but scheduled to start after the Promotional Period are excluded.
* The following categories are excluded:
o Boats, Watercraft
o Caravans & Motorhomes
o Other Cars, Bikes, Boats
o Pocket Bikes, Go Karts
o Trucks, Commercial Vehicles
o Real Estate
* Listings that contravene eBay's or PayPal's policies are excluded.
* All other eBay fees including insertion fees, listing upgrades, final value fees, format fees, subscription fees, as well as all PayPal fees apply as normal.
* The Feature fee for Subtitle will revert to original price once the Promotional Period has ended.
* Read more information on eBay's fees.
* eBay reserves the right to verify eligibility of sellers and listings to receive the discount ("the Incentive"). eBay's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
* Persons who violate the terms of this promotion on ebay.com.au may not be eligible for future promotions on ebay.com.au.
* No responsibility is accepted for failure to provide the Incentive.
* eBay is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problem on internet congestion, including injury or damage to a person's computer related to participation in the promotion.
* eBay is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using the Incentive, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the Incentive is the responsibility of the seller.
* eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
* If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, eBay reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the Incentive and these Terms and Conditions.
* This promotion is offered by eBay International A.G.