eBay - Free Listing / Insertion Fees for 99c Auctions (By invitation only-check your email!)
BY INVITATION ONLY - SO CHECK YOUR EMAIL!
Starting 00:00:01 on Monday 8th March 2010 (AEDST) and ending 23:59:59 Thursday 25th March 2010 (AEDST) ('Promotional Period')
eBay will waive insertion fees on $0.99 auction listings posted during this period, subject to the exclusions below (Incentive).
Who is eligible for this Promotion?
* Qualifying Sellers for the purpose of this Promotion are sellers who are validly registered members of any eBay site with an Australian registered address, who are invited to participate by receiving an email referencing their user ID.
* Any persons whose eBay or PayPal accounts have been temporarily or indefinitely suspended or made inactive during the Promotion Period, are not eligible for this Promotion.
* Only listings created with the user ID referenced in the email and within the Promotional Period will qualify for the Incentive.
* Members who do not receive an email inviting them to take part in this Promotion are not eligible to participate.
What listings are eligible for this Promotion?
* Subject to exclusions below, this Promotion applies to auction listings by Qualifying Sellers, during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Listings").
* Listings must be made on eBay.com.au.
What is excluded?
* Buy It Now and Classified listings are excluded.
* Listings in the following categories are excluded:
o Cars, Bikes, Boats 9800A
o Aircraft 32635
o Boats 103477
o Caravans, Motorhomes 32633
o Cars 29690
o Motorcycles 32073
o Other Cars, Bikes, Boats 32636
o Trailers 9882
o Trucks, Commercials 47364
o Real Estate 10542
o Services 150968
o Business 170638
o Industrial 170769
* Listings created during the Promotional Period but scheduled to start after the Promotional Period are included.
* Listings created before the Promotional Period and scheduled to begin during the Promotional Period are excluded.
* Listings that contravene eBay's or PayPal's policies are excluded.
* All other eBay fees including listing upgrades, final value fees, feature fees, subscription fees, as well as all PayPal fees apply as normal.
* Fees will revert to original price once the Promotional Period has ended.
* eBay reserves the right to verify eligibility of sellers and listings to receive the Incentive. eBay's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
* Persons who violate the terms of this promotion on eBay.com.au may not be eligible for future promotions on eBay.com.au.
* No responsibility is accepted for failure to provide the Incentive.
* eBay is not liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using the Incentive, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the Incentive is the responsibility of the seller.
* eBay is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
* If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, eBay reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Incentive and these Terms and Conditions.
* This Promotion is offered by eBay International A.G.