BUCKSCOOP BIRTHDAY BINGO
I can't actually believe that it is one year ago that we started this forum. Well we are a week shy but close enough!
So in good old Buckscoop style we are going to have a month of Buckscoop Birthday celebrations starting this coming Tuesday
I am going to try to keep most of the surpirses under wraps but the first cat out of the bag is BUCKSCOOP BIRTHDAY BINGOTO BE PLAYED TUESDAY NIGHT 9PM AEST
To join in the game you need to post up a birthday wish for Buckscoop HERE
Here are the rules:
1. Only one entry per person is allowed.
2. The numbers from 1 through to 60 will be posted at random (two number will be called at a time), with an interval of 30sec between calls.
3. The winner will be the first person to check off two rows of numbers on their e-bingo card. Rows can be horizontal vertical or diagonal on your bingo card
4. The winner must then PM me, Nod, with their e-mail address (Used previously when allocating cards) to win, with the word BINGO in the PM title. (To send a PM simply click on my user name and select the option, 'send private message'. If you have not used the PM system before and have any questions, just ask)
5. The winners card will be checked against the called numbers, for verification.
6. The winner will receive one of the fantastic prizes listed!
7. If their card is found not to be a winner, (e.g. if they have made a mistake), the game will continue.
8. The judges (mine!) decision is final - people may have different cards, but are waiting on the same number. In this case, the first PM I receive will be the winner.
9. That is about it!!! (Not too difficult)
I WILL START TO SEND OUT THE E-BINGO CARDS VIA EMAIL AROUND 7PM AEST TUESDAY OCT 9TH AND THE FIRST NUMBERS WILL BE CALLED AT 9PM AEST