Buckscoop Bingo - Rules - NUMBER CALL HERE
Here is a quick run down of the rules:
1. Only one entry per person is allowed.
2. The numbers from 1 through to 60 will be posted at random, with an interval of 30sec to one minute between each.
3. The winner will be the first person to check off ALL the numbers on their e-bingo card.
4. The winner must then PM me with their e-mail address (Used previously when allocating cards) to win, with the word BINGO in the PM title. (To send a PM simply click on my user name and select the option, 'send private message'. If you have not used the PM system before and have any questions, just ask)
5. The winners card will be checked against the called numbers, for verification.
6. The winner will receive the fantastic USB missile launcher!
7. If their card is found not to be a winner, (e.g. if they have made a mistake), the game will continue.
8. The judges (mine!) decision is final - people may have different cards, but are waiting on the same number. In this case, the first PM I receive will be the winner.
9. That is about it!!! (Not too difficult)
If you have any questions or comments, post them here. Feel free to chat in this thread during the game, it shouldn't interfere, as my posts will be quite visible.
I also welcome any suggestions at the end on how you think we could improve the game for the next time.
I'll post just before the game commences, so watch this space. :roll:
Very Important Note: If you are just using the refresh button (F5) to reload the page - BEWARE - the thread may have moved onto the next page - go to the bottom of the screen and click