From current ASOS sales to details and dates for big sales events like the ASOS Black Friday sale, this post will keep you up to date with all the best sales at ASOS Australia in 2018, and what you can expect from them.
The cracking range of products available, from high-end fashion to quirky gifts and gadgets makes ASOS Australia a brilliant shopping experience, and a satisfying one. If you love ASOS as much as we do, you'll need an up-to-date sales calendar to keep you in the loop of all the extra juicy offers - so bookmark this page, get your diary, and read on!
Current Sales at ASOS Australia:
- 30% off winter essentials
- ASOS Women's Sale
- ASOS Men's Sale
- Up to 70% off Outlet for women
- Up to 70% off Outlet for men
- Up to 50% of Marketplace for women
- Up to 50% off Marketplace for men
ASOS Australia Sale Dates 2018:
ASOS offers a number of short-term flash sales throughout the year, as well as some longer key sales events. Here's a closer look at recurring sales at ASOS that will help you plan your shopping extravaganzas at this fashion mecca.
- ASOS Mardi Gras Sale - March 2018
- ASOS St Patrick's Day Sale - March 2018
- ASOS Vogue Online Shopping Night (VOSN) - April 2018
- ASOS Beauty Sale - May 2018
- ASOS Frenzy Mayhem Sales - May 2018
- ASOS Vogue Online Shopping Night (VOSN) - September 2018
- ASOS Frenzy Sales - November 2018
- ASOS Black Friday Sale - November 2018
- ASOS Cyber Monday Sale - November 2018
- ASOS Christmas Gift Sale - December 2018
- ASOS Boxing Day Sales - December 2018
ASOS Australia Sales Codes 2018
ASOS Australia uses coupon codes frequently throughout the year with their promotions, and the best place to find everything current and in one place is at our ASOS Promo Code Page. Not only will you find codes to help with your purchases, but it will highlight any pop-up sales currently running.
ASOS Mardi Gras Sale
Sydney's famous Mardi Gras is an incredible LGBT event held annually from the second Thursday in February until the first Saturday in March. For the past few years, ASOS Australia has been celebrating the Mardi Gras with a March sale event.
Upcoming Mardi Gras Sales:
- 2019: we're expecting the 2019 sale to start on the 1st March, 2019, or thereabouts.
Previous Mardi Gras Sales:
- 2018: 2nd - 4th March - 15% off full-priced items with code
- 2017: 4th - 5th March - 15% off full-priced items with code
ASOS St.Patrick's Day Sale
Being a UK-based fashion icon, it's only natural that ASOS would want to join the St. Patrick's Day festivities, right? Right! ASOS holds an annual St. Patrick's Day sale each year on, or around the date of the Irish holiday. This sale tends to span a few days.
Upcoming St. Patrick's Day Sales:
- 2019: on or around 17th March, and we expect a 20% discount on full-priced items
Previous St. Patrick's Day Sales:
- 2018: 16th - 18th March - 20% off full-priced items with code
- 2017: 17th - 18th March - 20% off full-priced items with code
ASOS Vogue Online Shopping Night Sales
Vogue Shopping Night is heaven for fashion fanatics, and it's an event that involves a number of favourite retailers, and we're thrilled to see ASOS get involved in 2018.
Typically the event takes place twice a year: in Autumn and Spring. Most sales usually run for 12 hours, from midday to midnight, but ASOS sales are usually 24 hours in duration.
Upcoming Vogue Online Shopping Night (VOSN) Sales:
- 2018: We're expecting the next event to be held in September or October 2018, ahead of Black Friday in November.
Previous Vogue Fashion Night (VOSN) Sales:
- 2018: 18th April - 20% off sitewide (including sale items) with code
ASOS Beauty Sale
While there are a number of 20% off sales throughout the year, which often give beauty lovers access to discounted beauty gear, the May Beauty Sale offer that little bit extra with 30% off.
Upcoming Beauty Sales:
- 2018: expected to fall on or around 10th May, and we're anticipating 30% off all beauty
Previous Beauty Sales:
- 2017: 10th May: 30% off beauty and grooming products
- 2016: 10th May: 30% off beauty
ASOS Frenzy Sales
Australian Frenzy Sales fall in May ("Frenzy Mayhem") and November each year, and ASOS is always at the party! . While we can't confirm exactly what will be on offer from this favourite shopping destination, we're expecting at least 30% off sitewide, as per the late 2017 Frenzy Sale.
Upcoming Frenzy Sale:
- 2018: 15th May at 7 p.m
- 2018: 13th November at 7 p.m.
- 2017: 14th November - 30% off sitewide
- 2017: 16th May - 20% off select items
- 2016: 15th November - 30% off sitewide
- 2016: 17th May - 20% off sitewide
ASOS Black Friday Sale
Black Friday is a sales event ASOS always takes part it, and it's one of the most popular fashion destinations on the day! In November 2017, ASOS treated shoppers to 20% off sitewide. Will those discounts go bigger and better in 2018? Watch this space!
Upcoming Black Friday Sale:
- 2018: Friday 23rd November
Previous Black Friday Sales:
- 2017: 24th November - 20% off sitewide
- 2016: 25th November - 20% off sitewide
ASOS Christmas Gift Sale
So far we've only seen this happen in 2017, but we are very much hoping that it becomes a regular occurance! Last year ASOS ran a pre-Christmas sale in early December offering shopers up to 60% off Chrismas prezzies.
Upcoming Christmas Gift Sale:
- 2018: mostly likely early December, and we hope it's as good as last year, with up to 60% off some fabulous gift ideas.
Previous Christmas Gift Sale:
- 2017: 4th December - up to 60% off Christmas gifts
ASOS Boxing Day Sale
Boxing Day is right up there as one of our country's biggest sales events, and for years ASOS has been getting on board and serving up some massive discounts in a bid to clear out stock for the new year. In previous years we've seen some hefty discounts applied to already-reduced items, and we expect the same in 2018.
Upcoming Boxing Day Sale:
- Wednesday 26th December, 2018
Previous Boxing Day Sales:
- 2017: 26th December - up to 50% off sitewide
- 2016: 26th December - 50% off sale items
ASOS Spend & Save Sales
It's tough to pin down exactly when these are going to occur given they've been held on different dates over previous years, but but we can say that ASOS Spend & Save offers occur several times throughout the year, and that they are a fab way of taking care of a big shop, while saving plenty.
Previous Spend & Save Sales:
- 2018: 29th March - 3rd April: $30 Off $150 / $50 Off $200 / $70 Off $250
- 2018: 22nd - 25th January: $30 Off $150 / $50 Off $200 / $70 Off $250
- 2017: 18th - 21st September: $30 Off $150 / $50 Off $200 / $70 Off $250
- 2017: 24 - 25th May: $30 Off $150 / $50 Off $200 / $70 Off $250
- 2017: 14th - 18th April: $30 Off $150 / $50 Off $200 / $70 Off $250
- 2017: 14th - 17th February: $30 Off $150 / $50 Off $200 / $70 Off $250
ASOS Australia Shopping Tips
- Use discount codes! Sales codes are often the quickest and easiest way to shave a chunk of your purchases. You can find a current list of sales codes here.
- Subscribe to and follow ASOS! ASOS is an online store that communicates brilliantly with fans, and it's often through emails (received once you set up a profile) and social media that you will find out about the best offers and new items first.
- Avoid shipping costs! In Australia, ASOS has a very low FREE delivery threshold of just $40, so it's well worth spending grabbing a few more items (gifts, perhaps?) and avoid the pesky $5 freight charge for orders below $40.
- Join ASOS Premier Delivery! If you order from ASOS at least a few times per year, ASOS Premier Delivery is definitely worthwhile. For just $39 per year you get FREE express shipping on every purchase. If you order from ASOS ten times per year, you'll save yourself $61!
- Use the "save" function! If you're unsure of a product, or have already overspent for the month, use the save function (the love heart icon next to "add to cart") to store your faves for 60 days. This will save you time searching later, and it's a handy way to pop favourites aside until you've cleared the free shipping threshold of $40.
- Shop at the Outlet! You can save up to 70% at the ASOS Outlet throughout the entire year, and get access to an even bigger range of labels.
- Shop at the right times! ASOS has some big sales a few times each year, including Black Friday, Frenzy Sales and Boxing Day. Keep your eyes peeled at these times for cracking deals.
ASOS Australia FAQs
Where can I find current ASOS Australia discount codes?
Right here! Check out our ASOS coupon page; you'll find a list of all current codes that will help you save even more.
What is the ASOS Australia returns policy?
ASOS is very accepting of returns and exchanges, even with sale items. You can return any item to ASOS Australia within 28 days of receiving it, and original packaging is not necessary, except for items with a "+" next to its listing due to issues of hygiene. Check out the full ASOS Australia sales return policy here.
Is there a discount for students at ASOS Australia?
Yes! Students can score 10% off all year 'round at ASOS. Check out the details here.
What are the delivery costs at ASOS Australia?
Standard delivery costs $5, or FREE over $40 spends. Express shipping is $10 or FREE for Premier Members.
What is the ASOS "Premier Program"?
ASOS Australia has a Premier Program Membership, which costs $39 per year and entitles shoppers to free express delivery, free returns, and early access to a bunch of insane sales. Sounds good, doesn't it?
Will I have to pay the extra 10% GST on ASOS orders from 1st July, 2018?
No! While Australia's planned GST on imported items under $1000 will apply to all types of goods, including fashion and gifts, ASOS has confirmed online that it will be absorbing the added GST, and not passing it on to customers. Loving that!