If you go weak at the knees for gorgeous bath and body products, hang onto your hats. A brand new Easter collection has arrived at Lush and - well - you won't be able to choose just one. Guaranteed.
The beauty of Lush, aside from the gorgeousness of the products and the fact that everything is handmade and earth-friendly, is the fact that it's so affordable. Prices in the Easter collection start under $10, and they are all spectacular.
The Lush Easter range includes:
- Carrot Soap $7.50
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt $8.50
- Cream Egg $9.50
- Which Came First? Stripes Egg Bath Bomb $10.50
- Which Came First? Spots Egg Bath Bomb $10.50
- Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar $11.50
- Wash Behind Your Ears Shampoo Bar $14.95
- Giant Carrot Gift (Golden Egg Bath Bomb, Pink Carrot & Free Ranger Bath Bomb) $29.95
- Easter Golden Egg Gift (with four Easter bath bombs) $47.50
I'll take a bunch of carrots, a golden egg and a shampoo bar, thankyouverymuch!
Flat-rate standard shipping is $9 in Australia.